Monday, February 22, 2010

A couple days of rest

Wow! Time flies when you are having so much fun. It's hard to believe that it is Monday.

Saturday was spent with final preparations for the night's ghost hunt in Pleasanton. I also ,made the drive to the shirt designer to pick up some CHaunts blankets, sweatpants and a polo shirt. we had some luncha nd then it was back home to load the van and sleep.I have an ulcer so that was acting up. I purchased some TUMS at a gas station to alleviate the tummy pain.

I left at about 6:15 p.m. to pick up John and the at 7 p.m.,I picked up Caren, our lead sensitive. Then we made the 1.5 hour trip to Pleasanton for the investigation.

Once we arrived, we tried to order pizza but the kitchen was shut down, si for the first hour, we lived on the chocolate doughnuts that Caren had brought for us. Yum doughnuts and Mountain Dew. As we feasted and did a walk through to see where we should place our surveillance cameras, Fred and Julie arrived as did Kat-they are all part our  five person Central California team.

Our contact for the evening, Julie arrived and I interviewed here while the cameras were set up. Once that was done, I sat down art the control center and started attaching camera lines to the DVR and found that one camera wasn't functioning properly. That is disappointing as the camera is new and is one of our super cameras that allows us to see 135 feet in the dark. Hopefully it was just a malfunction and I intend to check it at a later date.

Julie, our contact graciously made us Ceasar salad and garlic bread. It was delicious.

After eating and replacing the camera, it was lights out at about 11:15 p.m.

The next few hours were spent conducting EMF measurements and EVP sessions. Towards the end of the investigation, I took a team down into the basement area to conduct an EVP session while at the same time utilizing dowsing rods. We seemed to be talking with a female spirit who had a sense of humor. LOL.

At about 1:45 a.m. we wrapped and I sat down with Julie the contact and gave her a preliminary overview of what we found.

No. I am not going to leave it at that and tease you.

We found high Elelectro Magnetic Frequencies (EMF) throughout the building and also found a plausible explanation for mirror that is thought to have some writing on it many think is paranormal in nature. Our answer? Aging mirrors tend to get certain marks on them that can appear as dark shapes when looked at from certain angles. Washing a mirror can also build up spots that could appear as shapes.

As far as the EMF goes, high EMF can cause paranoia ie: feelings of being watched, headaches and other stuff. The building is close to a street and the report of objects moving on tables could be the result of heavy trucks going by. The city also sits on an earthquake fault.

From the perspective of the sensitive, she detected one spirit, the spirit of a female who had lived about 130 years ago.

So now the research and evidence review begins.

I got home at about 4 a.m. on Sunday and slept most of the day. Today, has been slow. I rescheduled a doctor's appointment to tommorrow beause I have a writing assignment this afternoon. I went to Walmart this morning and now I am answering emails and writing this. I will unload the van later this afternoon and then visit a friend this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment