Friday, February 19, 2010

So much to do....

Without sounding overly campy and cliche, I honestly believe that there should be at least three of me to keep up with everything.

It is about 1 a.m. and I have spent the day writing, taking ma to the dentist, running a family errand, taking pa to the doctor and then catching Avatar in 3D.

It doesn't seem much, I know but let me lay it out to you time-wise. I was up at 6 a.m. writing and at about 7:30 a.m. had a quick breakfast, then there was more writing. At 9:45 a.m. I took ma to the dentist and stayed there for about an hour before taking the pickup to have some tire work done. we got home at about 11:30, picked up pa because he wanted to do a little shopping and had some lunch. We finally got home at about 1:45 p.m.

After answering some emails and going over bills, it was time to take pa to the doctor, that lasted until 5 p.m. I got home, jumped in the pickup and headed to Davis for a quick dinner and a three-hour movie.

On Feb. 17, I spent most of the day designing a press release, placing the upcoming ghost walk on several online newspaper calendars, watching six hours of video from Saturday's investigation,did my Blogtalk Radio show, placing the press release on Facebook and Myspace and answering emails. I also sent out 67 emails to advertise my Blogtalk show.

At about 9 p.m., I finally got a break and sat in front of the TV watching the olympics and munching on popcorn.

Whew...makes me tired just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment