Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Long Night

It's 3:15 a.m. and I am just getting home from a ghost hunt at a residence.

My day started at 8 a.m. with a check of the DVR followed by a trip to Office Max for supplies and lunch. Once home, I put together investigation paperwork and then loaded all the equipment into the van.

At about 2 p.m., one investigator called in sick but that is OK. Because we have so many people, it is easy to find a replacement.

I spent two hours at a movie and then it was back home to wait on two investigators before leaving for the investigation.

Once we arrived, John and Jerry worked with the two trainees and taught them about the use and setup of the equipment. We then spent the next five hours at the site before heading to Denny's for a nightcap.

One thing of note: The client gave the team a very generous donation. I gave Jerry half of it as a payment on the Thermal Imaging camera he bought for the group.

Now, as I write this, I am listening to some EVP work and hopefully will be going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment