Thursday, February 11, 2010

This That and The other Thing

OK so now I have the time to really pursue  stuff for my group. After finishing up my final article this evening, I now can make things happen.

After doing my blogtalk radio show, which was fun by the way, I drove m to the .98 store and did some shopping. MMM-three words, Philadelphia Water Ice in varying flavors. Try it. Trust me.

Once I got home, I confirmed an investigation at a pizza place in the Bay Area this evening. I was able to talk with my team members for a while too.

As a team, we are all excited about this weekend's investigation. Residentials' are always nice to do. You have more control over the environment than you do in commercial job\s where sometimes you are at the mercy of their schedules. Hotels can be interesting because, especially on weekends, the bars stay open late and people are laughing and the music is blaring. Sometimes you work around it and hope for the best or you wait until early morning to start the investigation.

A lot of people have asked me why I became a ghost hunter. My answer is curiosity. Since I was a kid I remember seeing "things" in my house. Not bad things but to me, theyw ere scary. My family would laugh and chock it up to bad dreams and fantasies but I knew because I would see them during the day.

As I grew older, I watched all those shows like Unsolved Mysteries and In Search Of as I tried to find answers. as an adult, I joined a paranormal group and had several interesting adventures. I also did investigating on my own and sometimes came away scared.

Now, as the head of my own group, I am still seeking answers but at the same time, I understand what it is like to feel unsure of oneself. many people who see spirits in their homes are either afraid , think they might be going nuts or are curious like I was and still am.

So my objective is now twofold. I want to help those people, who like me, seek answers. I want to be able to assure them that they are not crazy and I want to get evidence to prove that. If paranormal activity is found in a location and the client feels uncomfortable about it, tI call in one of the team psychics to work with them.

As a team, we seek the truth and go to extreme measures to make sure that what the client is experiencing isn't caused by a natural or man made occurrence. When we've finally ruled out all possibilities, then we look at what else could be the cause of the sightings, noises or objects being moved around.

In the end, we bring some peace of mind to the client.

No comments:

Post a Comment